Tenet 11: Standard Work implementation begins with leaders that demonstrate consistent commitment to process discipline andthese Tenets.
准则11:标准作业的执行始于管理者表现出对坚持纪律和准则的一贯承诺
a) Why is it necessary that Standard Work implementation begin with leaders?
为什么标准作业的执行始于管理者是必需的?
We want to ensure leaders are leading byexample and modeling the right behavior.
我们要确保管理者以身作则,树立正确的行为榜样
It’sthe leader’s responsibility to set associates up for success.
这是管理者的责任使员工取得成功
b) What does consistent commitment to process discipline look like?
对生产纪律的一致承诺是什么样的?
We know and follow all standards at all times.
我们了解并在任何时候都遵守所有标准
We establish standards where they don’t currently exist in accordance with thetenets.
我们按照准则在目前没有标准的地方建立标准
We support Standard Work by pulling the andon if something is out of standard.
我们支持标准作业,如果事情不符合标准则触发安灯
c) Whatis leadership’s commitment to you to support Standard Work?
管理层对于支持标准作业给到你的承诺是什么?
To perform arepeatable pattern of support to reduce variation and ambiguity (i.e,checklists, Gemba Walks, walk around management, andon support).
执行一个可重复的支持模式来减少差异和含糊不清(例如检查单,现场巡检,走动管理,安灯支持)
d) What should you do if you see that there are misses in leadership Standard Work?
假如你看到在管理者的标准作业方面有欠缺,你应该怎么做?
Bring it to the attention of leadership.
提请管理层注意
Use the Voice of the Associate board.
使用员工之声看板反映
Talk to your PA.
告诉你的生产组长
Ask your PG to bring it up in the Gemba Walk.
让你的生产辅导员在现场巡检中提出
Tenet2:Standard Work requires total team commitment to consistent process discipline.
准则2:标准作业需要整个团队承诺遵守一致的纪律
Howdo Process Guides and leadership make sure that every area is ready at thestart and end of shift?
生产辅导员和管理者如何确信每个区域在开班和结班时一切就绪?
Through the use of standardized checklists
通过使用标准检查单
If you show up and your work station isn’t ready, what do you do?
如果你开始上班时,你的工作站没有准备好,你会做什么?
Pull your andon and wait for assistance. We want to know this happened so pleasehighlight the problem.
触发安灯并等待帮助。我们想知道发生了问题,所以请突出和暴露问题。
Why do support roles use Standard Work checklists through out the day?
为什么做支持岗位的员工要整天都要使用标准作业检查单?
To standardize and simplify their work so that a stable and repeatable environmentis created.
标准化和简化他们的工作从而创造一个稳定而可重复的工作环境
They establish the timing and habits that are needed to support our associates andour processes.
他们养成需要的定时和习惯来支持我们的员工和工作流程
Repeatable leadership routines allow us to improve processes because problems can beattributed to a process rather than a person. If everyone is doing the samething in the same way and we don’t get the desired result, then any variationhas to be the process, not the person.
可重复的管理程序可以让我们改善流程,因为问题都归因于流程而不是某人。如果每个人按照同样的方法做同样的事情,且我们没有得到想要的结果,那么任何差异肯定来自于流程,而不是人。
Who are the people supporting you in support roles in this area today? If you don’tknow, where do you look to find out?
今天在这个区域谁在支持你的工作?如果你不知道的话你会到哪里去寻找?
Startof shift staffing board.
从员工排班板开始找